I have an azure function which returns unique GUID every time its invoked. My azure function is Azure AD Authenticated which means users under my AD account only will be able to it and no separate authentication token/key is required. To enable Azure AD Authentication, you have to register your Azure Function API as well as PowerApp custom connector in Azure AD under App registrations.
To invoke this azure function from PowerApp, I have created custom connector but while creating connection to this custom connector, I faced error saying “The reply url specified in the request does not match the reply urls configured for this application”. To resolve this error, you need to add Redirect URL generated by custom connector in App registration Reply URL’s. Below are the steps:
- In PowerApp web portal, Click on Edit for your custom connector which connects with Azure Function.
- Copy Redirect URL from within Security tab
- In Azure Portal, click on App registrations under Azure Active Directory. Select app registered for your custom connector
- Click on Settings and select Reply URLs option. Paste URL copied from above and click on Save.
- Go back to your connection in PowerApp for your custom connector and try to connect again. This time you will be able to connect with no issues.